New “Chorus Noel EP”

raybobindustries

New “Chorus Noel EP”

Postby raybobindustries » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:08 am

nordic fox

Re: New “Chorus Noel EP”

Postby nordic fox » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Really happy to see this. I was starting to wonder. I remember Ronnie posting a teaser photo months back, but there were never updates on the pqmq site, so I thought maybe it wasn't happening this year. Pre-ordered a couple physical copies.

Christmas Joy(E)!
popvoxmusic

Postby popvoxmusic » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:21 am

I'm super stoked this was released, but so bummed that I waited until yesterday to try and order (payday and all) and the physical copies were sold out!
I sent a pleading email to the Plastiq Muisq contact email, but it looks like I may have missed this one. If so, I may be on the lookout for anyone around here that ordered more than one copy and wants to sell me one.
upnadam

Postby upnadam » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 am

I am so incredibly crushed that the physical copies are sold out.
Rogue

Postby Rogue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:11 am

I also only now saw this, and am sad to see the physical copies already sold out :cry:
popvoxmusic

Postby popvoxmusic » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:13 am

Maybe if enough of us ask for it, someone might be willing to print a few more...
popvoxmusic

Postby popvoxmusic » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 am

...I’d gladly buy more than one copy, plus additional stuff from the store, if it would help make it happen.
upnadam

Postby upnadam » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Oh man, if there was proper Said Fantasy or JE (or any Ronnie project, really) merch again, I'd buy every last thing. Likely multiple times. The peak of my "getting into JE" was right as the decline of the website happened, so I bought what I could but most everything was sold out. Now Ronnie is probably my favorite songwriter ever and I can't buy any of his stuff anymore unless someone else is selling it.

(And while we're on the subject, I'd give my left arm for one of those classic white JE Melody shirts with the green sleeves/neckline.)
IanTheBlueMan

Postby IanTheBlueMan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:59 am

I like it; the title track sounds a lot like Dwarf Mountain Alphabet with the multi-tracked vocals!
nordic fox

Postby nordic fox » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 pm

upnadam wrote:(And while we're on the subject, I'd give my left arm for one of those classic white JE Melody shirts with the green sleeves/neckline.)

That's been a tough find for quite awhile. I got one about 10 years or so ago after years of searching. Well, actually...I never quite found one with the green rings. I found one with red ringers, but as far as I can tell, it was still a genuine one (same brand of t-shirt, properly printed), not something someone made at home...just different color on the sleeves/neck. Weird.

I almost never wear it, especially now that I live in a house with rusty well water.

"Keyboards Ain't Cool"

Return to “Joy Electric/Said Fantasy”