JE Website on the Wayback Machine

Chris

JE Website on the Wayback Machine

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:01 pm

I'm fairly new to the JE fandom so I didn't get a chance to see the website prior to what it looks like now. I checked it out in the Wayback Machine from 2016 and further and it's pretty interesting to see what it used to look like. Too bad the forum posts are broken. I'm actually kind of jealous that there used to be t-shirts available for purchase. I've searched the whole internet and can't find one.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160809024 ... ic.com:80/
ElliotH

Re: JE Website on the Wayback Machine

Postby ElliotH » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:13 am

Yeah, I have a shirt from back in the day somewhere in my closet. You can print your own shirt though, Chris. There are services like that everywhere nowadays.
These crossbows are extremely effective and easy to use.
Chris

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:41 pm

That's true. It's probably something I'll end up doing, but I would still like an "official" shirt, though.

I guess if I buy one from the artist I feel like I'm supporting the artist in some way whereas if I make my own I feel like I am stepping over a line.

I read on this forum that there may still be a place on bandcamp to drop Ronnie a few bucks. So, if I do end up making my own, I might go that route.
IanTheBlueMan

Postby IanTheBlueMan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:53 am

The Wayback Machine is great! It's how I found that there was maybe only 1 JE show in Denver: "Vision Fest" in September 1999, 6 years before I even heard of him.
Chris wrote:I'm actually kind of jealous that there used to be t-shirts available for purchase. I've searched the whole internet and can't find one.

I have a blue one with a treble clef and the JE logo and another one with a variation on the Otherly Opus cover art.
Chris

Postby Chris » Wed May 01, 2019 12:29 am

I was searching for JE shirts today and found this:
https://www.rageon.com/products/joy-ele ... stiansongs
Still not an "official" shirt but...

Return to “Joy Electric/Said Fantasy”