Rare JE EPs - wanted

timmspinn

Rare JE EPs - wanted

Postby timmspinn » Mon May 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Hey all, I have just about every JE recording (including all early and side projects), except for the following:

- Early Cubism
- Their Variables
- Tick Tock Companion

- DHC - Songs & Stories (I had it when I was younger, but can't find it.)

I've looked around the web, including Discogs) and can't find these available for sale anywhere except some questionable-looking websites. Anyone know of any places to find these? Obviously willing to pay, and want to support Ronnie most importantly. MP3 download preferred. Or if they're just not for sale anymore, I would appreciate if someone shared via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. Thanks.
raybobindustries

Re: Rare JE EPs - wanted

Postby raybobindustries » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:07 am

Happy to help with the JE part, so long as you toss Ronnie some compensation somehow. Sent you a private message.

– Ray
david

Postby david » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Yeah, those are all way long out of print. No label is selling new copies anymore. One of us can share files, so just let us know if you haven't found them. If you want to be nice, you can also send Ronnie a little money for those.

If you're hoping to get physical copies, I think the easiest to find might be Songs and Stories. Just set up a search on ebay and have it email you when a copy finally pops up. I feel like one comes up maybe a couple times a year. Tick Tock Companion is pretty tough. I was looking for a copy for a long time and went the route of having ebay email me when it finally came up. I finally got a copy back in 2012. Another one popped up a month or two later, and I'm pretty sure those are the last ones I saw on ebay since. Haven't looked very hard for Their Variables, so not sure how hard it is to find. And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Early Cubism was always just a digital-only release.
timmspinn

Postby timmspinn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Hey all,

Does anyone know the best option of sending Ronnie some money directly?

-Timm
benjamin

Postby benjamin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:55 am

I think Early Cubism was digital only.

Joy Electric has a Bandcamp site where you can legally purchase some of the albums, including that blue moon known as Starcadia, as well as Dwarf Mountain Alphabet, and Curiosities and Such (which I think also had a physical release):

https://joyelectric.bandcamp.com/#

You can get lossless file formats on Bandcamp, in addition to mp3s.

For Said Fantasy, you can visit
https://saidfantasy.bandcamp.com/ for the original single release, or visit
https://plastiqmusiq.bandcamp.com/album/chariot-of-god for Chariot of God and Carols Gloria.
montgolfier

Postby montgolfier » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:40 am

Hello, does anyone have lossless (FLAC or other lossless format) files of Tick Tock Companion? This is the only JE album that I don’t have and would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out! Thanks!
IanTheBlueMan

Postby IanTheBlueMan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:01 pm

I have Tick Tock Companion but it's 320 Kbps mp3.

Return to “Joy Electric/Said Fantasy”