Collections

Rogue

Re: Collections

Postby Rogue » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:46 pm

IanTheBlueMan wrote:March of the Toy Drums

If anyone can get in touch with Kelson (Asterisk, Olney...), I think he has a copy of that song. He got the song from Ronnie to put on a compilation, but he never got to release it. I can't remember why. I do know that there is a lo-fi version of the song out there, from when it was streaming on Myspace back in the day.

Unfortunately I lost touch with Kelson, sometime around when Facebook took over from Myspace. I had stopped using AIM, which was one of my primary methods of communication back then, and somehow I lost him on FB.
raybobindustries

Postby raybobindustries » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:43 pm

Rogue wrote:
IanTheBlueMan wrote:March of the Toy Drums

If anyone can get in touch with Kelson (Asterisk, Olney...), I think he has a copy of that song. He got the song from Ronnie to put on a compilation, but he never got to release it. I can't remember why. I do know that there is a lo-fi version of the song out there, from when it was streaming on Myspace back in the day.

Unfortunately I lost touch with Kelson, sometime around when Facebook took over from Myspace. I had stopped using AIM, which was one of my primary methods of communication back then, and somehow I lost him on FB.

I have that Myspace version of "March of the Toy Drums" still! So glad I saved it.

Does anyone have "We Miss the Earth" bonus song from the Rainbow Rider re-release?
IanTheBlueMan

Postby IanTheBlueMan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:06 pm

raybobindustries wrote:I have that Myspace version of "March of the Toy Drums" still! So glad I saved it.

Does anyone have "We Miss the Earth" bonus song from the Rainbow Rider re-release?

I think I do! I'll check my computer tonight

Return to “Joy Electric/Said Fantasy”