The Promise Book

nordic fox

The Promise Book

Postby nordic fox » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 am

Anyone happen to have good artwork/scans for The Promise Book?

My "Ever Vigilant" EP got damaged (from the looks of it, a cat peed in the box it was stored in). Figured if anyone has a decent version of it maybe I can print it out and cut down to size. Need to find the disc as well (it's not in the case), but I'm sure it's somewhere...

Thanks!
nordic fox

Re: The Promise Book

Postby nordic fox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:56 am

Just scanned my version and tried to clean it up. I can post it up if anyone else needs it (though someone else may be able to post a better version).

Unfortunately, in this quest I have been unable to find my "When Shadows Fall Across the Land of Love" artwork or disc! Same with the Shadows are a Door single. I've got MP3s, but hopefully I can find the discs.

If anyone can scan "When Shadows Fall..." I'd greatly appreciate it!

Doubt I can lose the 30 or so pounds to wear my Promise Book t-shirt again! LOL. But at least I know where it is!
david

Postby david » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:10 am

I just added scans of Ever Vigilant and Secret Forest to the FTP site. By the way, you can see (but not upload) what's there by going to plastiqmusiq.com/filearchive

I'll have to keep digging to see if I can find When Shadows. I know I've got it somewhere.
nordic fox

Postby nordic fox » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Much appreciated David.

I have two copies of The Secret Forest EP, but both of mine are the "normal" version. Nice to see the limited version!
david

Postby david » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:42 pm

What's the normal one look like?
nordic fox

Postby nordic fox » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:15 pm

I'll try to get it scanned up. Basically the disc looks a lot like the Ever Vigilant disc as far as the usual "The Promise Book" writing up top. Then the bottom has "SECRET FOREST EP" written on it. The outer sleeve art I think is pretty similar (yours seems to have a bit more detail in the illustration, but that may have just been how it printed), but no lyrics or anything printed inside. And nothing regarding the different versions.

EDIT: Uploaded a photo of the normal disc. My scanner just wanted to be reflective. The photo isn't great, but gives the idea.
Rogue

Postby Rogue » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Thanks for posting these scans! Never knew there was a limited edition of Secret Forest. I wish I had more Jacob Graham lyrics. I can never figure out words in songs without a lyric sheet.

I have a few contributions, I'll try to get those uploaded soon.

Return to “Plastiq Musiq”