Looking for Foxglove Hunt EP

Hokusman

Looking for Foxglove Hunt EP

Postby Hokusman » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:03 pm

I used to have the Foxglove Hunt EP "Built My Fortress" but at some point it was lost. I was wondering if anyone has an extra copy that they would be willing to sell/trade. I have an extra copy of the floppy disk single of "Don't I Know The Way" that I could put up as an exchange or something else can be worked out.
raybobindustries

Re: Looking for Foxglove Hunt EP

Postby raybobindustries » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:36 pm

I could certainly send you the digital files, but I don't have an extra copy of the CD, unfortunately.
Hokusman

Postby Hokusman » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:18 pm

Would it be possible to send FLAC or ISO format? I know it takes longer but I would really love to be able to hear the songs in full CD quality now that I have a good sound system & headphones
raybobindustries

Postby raybobindustries » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:34 pm

It seems to be hiding in a box I can't seem to find at the moment, my apologies…

I do have the two demos of "That's Getting Personal" and "Business Casual" as AAC files if that's any consolation.
Hokusman

Postby Hokusman » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:49 pm

I actually have that demo CD in my collection. It’s ok though, I still have the mp3s of Built My Fortress that I ripped from the CD with iTunes years ago so not all is lost. The mp3s actually sound really good, so no worries. Thanks for looking :)

Return to “Joy Electric/Said Fantasy”