JE Album Art Motherload

dxtx

Re: JE Album Art Motherload

Postby dxtx » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 pm

this is awesome, thx for sharing.
Copperfield

Postby Copperfield » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Thanks, I just upgraded my iTunes library artwork!
popvoxmusic

Postby popvoxmusic » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:00 pm

This is great stuff! Thanks for posting these. Love the alternate versions especially.
jjmini

Postby jjmini » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:15 am

Thank you so much for this
Chris

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Aww. Wish I could see these. None of them are showing.
raybobindustries

Postby raybobindustries » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:37 pm

I’ve reuploaded most of them here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/194733177@N04/albums
arciphera

Postby arciphera » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:46 am

raybobindustries wrote:I’ve reuploaded most of them here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/194733177@N04/albums

thank you, Ray, for all the scans. it's nice to have so much RM-based/RM-related artwork in one place. I have some questions, though...

1. I noticed one of the covers in the Projects & Rarities folder is named The Jaws Of Life - remixes. however, I can't find any evidence of such a release existing (although The Jaws Of Life album is very easy to find). what is the name of the song Joy Electric remixed for that release?

2. would you happen to have, or know where/how I can get, a copy of the JE remix of Sheltershed's Breathe? the CD-R that remix was released on (Airspace) is listed on Discogs, but it doesn't appear the remix itself is available anywhere (and I have really, really looked).

3. what is the track listing of the MySpace Exclusives collection? (other than, of course, March Of The Toy Drums, This Time, and the instrumental version of Robot Rock)

thanks again.
raybobindustries

Postby raybobindustries » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:08 pm

arciphera wrote:1. I noticed one of the covers in the Projects & Rarities folder is named The Jaws Of Life - remixes. however, I can't find any evidence of such a release existing (although The Jaws Of Life album is very easy to find). what is the name of the song Joy Electric remixed for that release?

I came across some evidence of this song in this 2005 Opus article that mentions “head over to Fine China’s Myspace site and listen to Martin’s remix of “Prosecute Electrocute.”” I then found the song on YouTube featuring the album art in question. However, the artwork is simply inversed colors of the original release, so I can’t confirm if this is authentic or not. It’s possible it never had official art for a Myspace release, but maybe it did and this was it?

Article: https://opuszine.us/posts/joy-electrics-latest-ep-and-more
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhZhrgcQRg

arciphera wrote:2. would you happen to have, or know where/how I can get, a copy of the JE remix of Sheltershed's Breathe? the CD-R that remix was released on (Airspace) is listed on Discogs, but it doesn't appear the remix itself is available anywhere (and I have really, really looked).

I don't, unfortunately. These things are getting tricky to track down, right? DM me and I can send it to you since it's so impossible these days.

arciphera wrote:3. what is the track listing of the MySpace Exclusives collection? (other than, of course, March Of The Toy Drums, This Time, and the instrumental version of Robot Rock)

Those are the ones! I'm not aware of any other songs beyond these. (I assume you're referring to the instrumental of Monosynth?)

I’m thankful you're enjoying the artwork collection! It’s my pleasure!
arciphera

Postby arciphera » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:46 pm

I assume you're referring to the instrumental of Monosynth?

indeed I am. not sure how I got that wrong. old age makes a veritable scapegoat in situations like these, though, so I'll go with blaming my fumble on that.

Return to “Joy Electric/Said Fantasy”